Larni has worked in the program since 2002 in a variety of roles from marketing through to coordination. She has coordinated the Certificate III & IV in Guiding in a full-time capacity prior to having her two children and now works part-time and teaches across all programs.
Larni also co-ordinates the Work Placement Program for the Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation. Her vocational experience includes the following:
- Travel Consultant – Tourism Tasmania (Melbourne & Sydney)
- Tour Guide – Grouse Mountain Aerial Tramway (Vancouver, Canada)
- Bushwalking Guide – Tasmanian Expeditions
- Bushwalking Guide – Cradle Mountain Huts & The Bay of Fires Walk
- Sales Manager – Cradle Mountain Huts & The Bay of Fires Walk
- General Manager – Cradle Mountain Huts & The Bay of Fires Walk
- Represented Adventure Tourism on the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area Consultative Committee
- Guide – Tourism Australia
- Guide – Visiting Influencer Program – Tourism Tasmania *
- Co-Director – Tasmanian Guide Agency
Larni has a passion for Tasmania’s natural environment and spends time with her family boating and bushwalking when she can!
* Current Employment