- Where are you currently working? Tarkine Trails and Tasmanian Walking Company
- What do you love most about your job? Opening people’s eyes to the incredible things I see in the wild.
- When did you complete your training? 2015
- What did you value about your training at TasTAFE? The vast diversity of information on all aspects of our Tasmania.
- How has your training helped you with your Guiding career? By fully developing my skills all round as a professional guide.
- What is your most memorable moment you have experienced on a trip? Captivating an audience and imparting knowledge to people who would often otherwise have their eyes closed.
- If you could invite anyone on a trip, who would it be? Anyone who couldn’t afford to normally come.
- If you could give one piece of advice for someone contemplating a career in the outdoors, what would it be? Make sure you love the place you will be guiding and make sure you agree with the company values and how they run their operations.
RTO Code: 60142